Join Our Family
We are currently looking for a part-time server to join our family at Blue!
This is NOT a temporary or seasonal position.
The right person will be passionate about food and service, and someone who enjoys creating excellent experiences for our guests. The ideal candidate is someone with a friendly, outgoing disposition, who can multitask, and work in a fast-paced environment. Our servers work hard, but make great tips and have fun. No late nights or early mornings!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Greeting guests
– Taking food and beverage orders and entering them into our POS system in a timely fashion
– Memorizing our food and beverage menus and have the ability to make recommendations to guests
– Provide attentive service to guests during meals
– Assisting other staff as needed
Requirements of this position are:
– Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
– Some weekdays and Saturdays (we are only open for dinner)
– Knowledge of food safety (training provided)
– At least 2 years of food service experience in casual or fine dining preferred, but we are willing to train the right person if they come along.
– No contact food allergies, including shellfish, seafood, and nuts.
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please complete the form below and we will contact you if you’re selected for an interview.
Blue Seafood & Spirits is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.